Loving the Koshary since August 2005

25 March 2006

10 Little Ways I've Changed in Egypt #1

This isn't an exhaustive list. Just a first draft of the little things I'm noticing the more I think about transition back to the US:

1. I stare more at things on the street.
2. Scarves seem highly practical, and tactically stylish.
3. I'm no longer a Coca-Cola fan. It's not that I've switched sides to Pepsi. I just don't care anymore.
4. I appreciate House music (thanks Turkish ex-roomie S)
5. I'm picky about the quality of cappucinos and lattes.
6. I have a new love of macroeconomics.
7. I don't mind dirt as much as I thought I never did.
8. I highlight things in textbooks.
9. I act more warmly on first meeting with random people.
10. I love soccer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly changed for the better on the last one there!! THREE CHEERS FOR JER!!!!! :-D:-Dlove you lots!
Nanners

7:00 PM, March 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker