Loving the Koshary since August 2005

07 November 2005

Decision

Wow. Gotta love anonymous posts saying I should stop making excuses and spending all my time on the Internet.

To all of you out there who are (anonymous or no) concerned with my classes, I am dropping Arabic. Not because I'm failing -- since apparently I actually wasn't -- but because I need to spend more time in media here. I'll take a less intense Arabic class next semester, never fear. It's simply a matter of priorities.

In some ways, I'm sorry I brought it up on this blog. While I appreciate all of the concern and comments, this wasn't meant to be a public decision. Silly me.

Thanks for your concern, and if you feel like I'm a 'quitter,' than maybe you don't know me very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker