Loving the Koshary since August 2005

27 October 2005

Options, Options

After speaking to my Arabic professor, it appears she has a more optimistic view than I do both about my language abilities and my potential grade in the class. Since the grading seems to be a bit arbitary, and she seems to think a lot of me, I may have more options than I originally thought.

In all reality, it'll probably come down to whether I want to do lots of work and barely pass Arabic, or if I want the time free. I spoke to several other students in the last few days, and some of them are at the end of their respective ropes in this class, as well. Good to know I'm not the only one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am nobody and you don't you me. I found your blog while searching this Internet thing. I also randomly generate ‘Aliens suck!’ emails – so if they’re monitoring the Internet, maybe we can make contact. Have you been emailed by one? Anyways, I read about your problem, Dude. You need to drop all that stuff and kick’it, you know, spend time at the beach and maybe check out the diving scene near Safaga and El Gouna. Dude, you know, you could get a really nice underwater camera and do some photography of awesome shipwrecks. Yeah-man, that’s what I’d do. Hey, hope that helps, Dude.

5:51 AM, October 28, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't drop out. Stay in. Keep at it.

The Man

10:46 PM, October 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker