Loving the Koshary since August 2005

12 October 2005

Blogger's Block

That's what I'm calling it. For some reason, I simply can't write about Dashur or Saqqara. And since I feel I must, but I can't, nothing else gets written. It simply has to stop.

So, here it stops. Dashur and Saqqara were lovely. It was hot. The pyramid was claustrophobic, especially for the one girl behind me that kept hyperventilating. It was funny. The place smelled like bleach and urine. I'm not sure which one came first.

The interior of the tombs were so well preserved as to be almost criminally enjoyable. Just as art, not as "artifact."

There. Blogger's Block be gone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhhhh I think I have commenter's block

4:00 PM, October 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker