Loving the Koshary since August 2005

26 September 2005

As Google Defines Me

Thanks siblings! Here's a fun thing, taken from their weblogs. Thanks to Janna for the text.

Directions: Type "(your name) is" , (with the quotes) into a Google search, cut-and-paste the first 10 responses that work. Just pull the answers right out of the excerpt google shows you, don't click the link and search around. The only rule is that each one has to start with "(your name) is"

I only put the clean ones here. It took three Google pages.

1. I am guessing on the size of the Blogging Market.
2. I am a girl.
3. I am particularly interested in applying his more than forty years of experience in analyzing, organizing and writing about the historical literature of medicine, science and technology in the planning, building, and writing of innovative, interactive websites for libraries, archives and museums.
4. I am most often the answer man.
5. I am very active in the area of RDF syntax and parsing.
6. I am one of the youngest Maine Native American basketmakers.
7. I am the eldest of four children.
8. I am getting married.
9. I am still involved with The Family.
10. I am capable and effective.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jer!! You CAN post comments on her even if you don't have a blogspot!! I didn't know that.. I thought it would be like Xanga. That's exciting! Lol, I like the google definitions. Mine were pretty wacky! I think mine are on my site a few entries from the most recent. . . if ya wanna look at 'em. :-D

I love the picture of Alexandria! SO pretty... (post some more *hint, hint*) Love ya, Cassie

4:29 AM, September 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker